Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring Wrap up

I have a huge collection of pictures from our Spring Break in South Carolina, but as you know if you have been checking the blog- it has taken me ages to post them. So here is a random sampling so that you can catch a glimpse of our fun and I can move on to more current happenings in the Oswald house.


Emerson driving the golf cart on her outing.


This is one happy little girl- a day with BOTH grandfathers all to herself!


My cousin Sarah who took care of Em and Ward while I was working. This is Emerson's sad farwell.


Little Wardie can always make Papa laugh.


Swimming with Nana and Papa.


The swingset at Nana & Papa's broke and we had to replace it. Emerson and Ward pitched in to help build the new swings.


Emerson showing off the new and improved swing set.


So sweet.


Ward helping Papa wash his "fast car".


Emerson cuddling with Aunt Kylie.


MyLu taking Ward and Beckett for a ride in the wagon.


Emerson and Oliver playing.


My favorite picture of my adorable blue eyed boy.


My sisters and I used to ride on my dad's feet like this. It was pretty fun to see my little ones doing it too.


Blowing bubbles in Granny's garden with Nathan and Mallory.


Soaking in Nana's giant bath tub.


Ward loves a good bubble bath.


The jets in the bathtub made the bubbles go a little crazy. It got so deep they could barely keep their heads out of the water.

Giving PopO some love.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the bubble pics! We have some like that of Matthew when we went to Disney and he took a bubble bath in a big tub with jets -- he kept calling it the "fat tub" :)